Looking at the long vehicle queue on the highway’s toll plazas creates unlimited hustle & chaos. Government authorities introduced FASTag 2014 to convert the process into a smooth online system. FASTag is based on (RFID) radio frequency identification technology installed to automate toll tax collection on highways, decreasing huge crowds and long queues.
FASTag technology eliminates the exploitation practices adopted by toll plaza staff during manual cash transactions. It enables the government to put stop marks on such practices and provide a structured infrastructure to deal with wrongdoings.
Every vehicle owner gets a FASTag card that is attracted to their front windscreen window. So, once the vehicle crosses through the highway toll bridge, the tracker machine automatically deducts the adequate amount. It is the cost-effective and time saver method to manage toll collection. Take the FASTag agent contact number to avail of services.
About FASTag Agents!
A FASTag agent is authorized to deliver toll collection services and other supportive work. Anyone can become a FASTag agent with a wide range of social networks. Still, applicants with existing experience as RTO agents or transporters & car dealers are still prioritized in most cases. By submitting documentation & other formalities on the FASTag agent registration online portal, authorization can be obtained.
In India, many applicants look forward to taking the dealership after the successful onset of FASTag. It is an excellent opportunity to earn more money as an agent. Many online portals are available, like SiOnline, to register as FASTag dealers.
Eligibility Criteria to Become an Authorized FASTag Agent
- Sound Knowledge of computer & laptop operating systems is required to become a FASTag agent.
- The applicant should have their own computer device installations, printer, and biometric device for verification.
- The minimum investment required to be eligible for FASTag agent is 50,000/-
FASTag Agents: Documentation Requirement
To become an agent, the applicant must submit the following documents to validate their application & get the FASTag dealership in preferred locations.
- Applicants should have a unique active mobile number and working Email ID to log in to the portal.
- A recent passport-size photo is mandatory that matches the images attached for proof of identity & address.
- For identity verification, a copy of their PAN or Permanent Account Number needs to submit by applicants; otherwise, they can share a copy of their Aadhar card.
- For address verification, applicants must submit their rental agreement or electricity bill.
- Suppose the applicant is a business or company. In that case, they are required to submit registration certification along with other supporting documents like a Memorandum of Association or Article or Association and GST number.
- Copy of bank statement with full details of account number and IFSC code to verify the financial eligibility & status of the applicant
Registration Process for FASTag Agent or Dealership
A few simple steps are required to complete the registration process for a FASTag agent registration for a franchise or dealership.
- Pick any online platform for registration for a smooth, seamless onboarding process.
- Make your login ID with the credentials provided & start filling in basic details for complete registration.
- Submit all the required documents like bank details, PAN card, Aadhar card, & additional supportive documents if they ask for or applicable as per eligibility criteria.
- Once the application process is completed & verified from the official department end, the applicant’s FASTag agent ID is activated online.
- Log in with your FASTag agent ID & credentials to receive the authorized letter and get the necessary training to learn the service delivery process. It also provides support assistance for your doubts related to services.
- After every new sale or recharged FASTag account, as a FASTag agent, you will get a commission.
FASTag Agents Commission: The commission amount or percentage depends on the issuer bank or other platform under which the agent got registration. In the usual case, the agent got the commission after every new FASTag top-up or recharge. The percentage of commission can range between 0.25% to 1% of the transaction amount. Apart from commission, some agencies might offer incentives & extra bonuses based on the agent’s performance.
In India, different banks provide the FASTag and provide distinct recharge options, fee structure, agent benefits, and additional features along with customer support. Some of the popular banks dealing with FASTag services are IDFC First Bank, Federal Bank, Bank of Baroda, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Punjab national bank, HDFC, ICICI, State Bank of India, Axis, Canara, and Federal Banks.
The Government of India introduced an efficient mechanism for toll collection with FASTag services. It makes the complex procedure smoother with a registration process, a portal to support services, and opportunities to earn a commission. Different platforms provide the facility to join as the FASTag agent, like SiOnline, with a simplified process. This portal promotes the idea of becoming a FASTag agent to enjoy different benefits & earn more income.
The FASTag concept has started gaining popularity and has become convenient for vehicle owners and toll operators. Get a wide number of database networks with a FASTag agent contact number to avail of services.